Wild Caught and Finest Frozen & Fresh Seafood
We are committed to working with the local fisherman and the people who have dedicated their lives to providing healthy, wild, high-quality and sustainable seafood. We render our service to our fishermen, using our very best logistic network, processing technology, trade strategies and marketing skills.
With a global network, our team can source any seafood product you need. Through our affiliated fishing vessels in pacific ocean, factory in Oregon, tuna plant in Taiwan, and sourcing from Northern California to Alaska, Great Ocean can meet your specs at volumes large enough to drive any program. In addition, our logistic driven team focus on reducing cost thru trust and partnership with our clients. We foster relationship and enhance our value thru our collaboration with clients and always think long-term.
Raw Material: From Source to Needs - Our Raw Material include the follow GG, WR, HGT, Block forms:
1) Pelagic: Sardine, Anchovy, Mackerel, Horse Mackerel, Bonito, Pacific Whiting/Hake
2) Squid: Ilex, Loligo, Flying Squid
3) Tuna: Bigeye, Yellowfin, Skipjack, Oil Fish, Swordfish, Wahoo, Pacific Albacore
4) Shellfish: Dungeness Crab, Cold Water Shrimp, Borealis, Jordani
5) Ground fish: Dover Sole, Black Cod, Pacific Cod, Petrale Sole, Rock Sole, ATF, Pacific Rocks
6) Petfood Ingredient: Seafood By Prodcuts: White Fish, Salmon, Tuna, Squid, Fishmeal, Fish Oil
Value Added/Ready to Eat:
1) HGT/HG/Fillets Forms
2) Clean Squid Tubes
3) Tuna Loins - Cooked or Raw Forms
4) Shrimp and Crab Meats or Shell on/Half Shell
5) Tuna Pokes
Our Products are stored at below Temp: (Shelf-life up to 24 months)
1) -21 C
2) -35 C
3) -50 C
4) Chilled Forms
Wholesale orders less than 500 pounds are generally not cost effective for standard shipping. We encourage customers seeking smaller volumes to visit our online Love Sushi Store, or visit Soon Yi Sushi.